Recommendations for the maintenance of your chassis: maintenance of the axes and the electrical system.
After the first trip with cargo check out the wear and tear and:
- Check all axes and suspension tightening torques according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Check brake levers (if automatic) every 6 months.
- Check the correct functioning of the brakes on a monthly basis.
- Grease the bushing every 6 months.
- At 1.000 km or every 3 years, change the lubrication of the bearings.
- For all the lubrication systems, use the grease recommended by the manufacturer
Check clearance of bushing bearings.
Besides following the manufacturer’s instructions, it is recommended to check the tightening torques once a year.